Fire destroys P300-T properties in Honda shop in Mandaue

Posted on December 16, 2012

0



About P300,000 worth of properties were destroyed when a fire hit Honda Powercycle Inc. in Mandaue City last night.

Two personnel from the motorcycle distribution company noticed smoke coming out of the second floor of the building along A.C. Cortes cor. Plaridel street in barangay Alang-Alang, Mandaue, Saturday night.

The Burea of Fire in Mandaue received the alarm at 6:03 p.m. The fire was declared under control after five minutes. FFO3 Roy Garcia said the storage room was damaged. Garcia said they are looking into faulty electrical wiring as the cause of the fire./Correspondent Jucell Marie P. Cuyos

 

Advertisements
Posted in: Uncategorized