Jakosalem out of ICU still in Team Rama list

Posted on December 22, 2012

0



Yesterday was the deadline for substitution of candidates for the May 2013 elections.

“All for one. One for all. We will not abandon Jack. We will continue to respect the certificate of candidacy filed by Jack Jakosalem,” said Cebu City Mayor Michael Rama.

Jakosalem, who is slowly recovering from two operations to remove parasites that lodged in his brain, was transferred from the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) to a private room at the Perpetual Succour Hospital last Thursday.

His doctor last week said Jakosalem was only capable of limited movements and was unable to speak yet.
Rama said his group will continue to support Jakosalem in case his wife Sharon would campaign on his behalf.

The campaign period starts on March 29. Rama said he told Sharon their position during his hospital visit Thursday night.

Asked who would take care of campaign fund needs, Rama said “money will be taken care of by circumstance.” He said he talked to hospital officals and asked them not to “add to the burden” experienced by the Jakosalem family in dealing with medical expenses. /Correspondent Edison delos Angeles

Advertisements
Posted in: Uncategorized